Thursday, September 6, 2012

     The library tutorial helped me to know more about Alden Library and all the resources that could be used in the building.  I learned that the sixth and seventh floor are the best places for study, because they are kept very quiet.  I have done research in the library once before, and knew the basic layout.  I found it very useful to learn about the specific tables that are provided for math study.  They are tables, which you sign up for a half hour tutor group with a specific math class you may be having trouble with.  Personally, I am not the best at math, and may take up the offer if I need any extra help on the side of my regular math class this semester.  The videos on library services were very easy to follow along with, because they were interesting and funny.  I thought it was a good idea to have students involved in making the videos.  I will now be able to find easier ways to do research in the library.

1 comment: